|The EHBP-02 bar is a simple design that's great for indoor/outdoor, basement, patio or garage use. It is our easiest L-shaped bar design. For outdoor use, simply substitute AC2 treated lumber. This project is designed as an inexpensive beer and cocktail serving bar. |
This project is a college frat house favorite. Sturdy yet easy and inexpensive to build.
|This is a great project for the novice to intermediate wood worker.|
This L shaped bar is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Area behind the bar is available for custom shelves or modular bar equipment. Now CHBD Ready!
Actual Project Document Mini-Preview
EHBP-02 L-Shape Bar Project - 30 Pages, PDF Format
- Fully Symmetrical Design for right or left handed layout.
- Variable Length Width and Height using the CHBD Resizing Tool.
- Can be easily modified for a 45 degree corner.
- Space for top sink.
- Convenient Foot Rest.
- Beer gutter area for mixing drinks.
- Easy Arm Rail, or use pre-made arm rest molding.
- Plenty of space behind for storage shelving or fridges.
- Can be built as a movable bar or permanent installation.
- Decorate with bamboo & thatch for a great tiki bar.
- Indoor or Outdoor installation.
- Easy to customize.
- Build base model for under $200 in materials
easy to build & easy to modify.
inexpensive to build
|As with the straight version, there are no difficult table saw cuts required and the recommended materials are dimensional lumber in whatever species you prefer, such as Oak, Pine, Cherry, Maple. Easy to modify with longer or shorter side lengths.|
|Photos of a few bars completed by our members using this plan set.|
Easily modified into an outdoor wrap around tiki bar
|Add bamboo, thatch and some tropical carvings and you've got a great tiki bar.|
Simply duplicated the cuts from the leg section to create a U shaped bar layout, as shown above.
|The length of this l shape bar is variable. If you look closely at the sample pages below, you will see the length related items on the cut list are highlighted. Those items may be equally adjusted for your desired length. |
|This bar can be built as an indoor or outdoor bar. Makes a great addition to your home, cottage or college frat house. We've even supplied plans to the US Military serving overseas. Get started building yours today!|