The EHBP-02 basic l-shaped bar is another simple design that’s great for indoor or outdoor; basement, patio or garage use. It is our easiest L-shaped bar configuration and a great project for the first time builder.
Designed as an inexpensive beer serving bar, this model is a college frat house favorite. Sturdy yet easy and inexpensive to build. Indoor or Outdoor use. For outdoor use, simply substitute AC2 treated lumber. Start building today!
Plan Number: EHBP-02
Model: L-Shaped Bar
Skill Level: Novice
Length: ~ 96″ front, 96″ side – variable
Layout: Symmetrical, for left or right handed layout.
Estimated material cost: ~$150+
Plan Size: 30 pages
Format: Printable Adobe PDF
PDF format plans can be sent to any printer.
Requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This is a great project for the novice to intermediate wood worker.
This L shaped bar is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Area behind the bar is available for custom shelves or modular bar equipment. Now CHBD Ready!
- Fully Symmetrical Design for right or left handed layout.
- Variable Length Width and Height using the CHBD Resizing Tool.
- Can be easily modified for a 45 degree corner.
- Space for top sink.Convenient Foot Rest.
- Beer gutter area for mixing drinks.
- Easy Arm Rail, or use pre-made arm rest molding.
- Plenty of space behind for storage shelving or fridges.
- Can be built as a movable bar or permanent installation.
- Decorate with bamboo & thatch for a great tiki bar.
- Indoor or Outdoor installation.
- Easy to customize.
- Build base model for under $200 in materials.
Sample Photos from customers who built this bar design:
Check out the rest of the included plans in the Bar Project Catalog.