Basic L-Shaped Bar
The EHBP-02 basic l-shaped bar is a simple design that’s great for indoor or outdoor; basement, patio or garage use. It is our easiest L-shaped bar design and a great project for the first time builder.
Designed as an inexpensive beer and cocktail serving bar, this model is a college frat house favorite. Sturdy yet easy and inexpensive to build. For outdoor use, simply substitute AC2 treated lumber. Start building today!
Plan Number: EHBP-02
Model: L-Shaped Bar
Skill Level: Novice
Length: ~ 96″ front, 96″ side - variable
Layout: Symmetrical, for left or right handed layout. Indoor or Outdoor use.
Estimated material cost: ~$150+
Plan Size: 30 pages
Format: Printable Adobe PDF
PDF format plans can be sent to any printer.
Requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This is a great project for the novice to intermediate wood worker.
This L shaped bar is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Area behind the bar is available for custom shelves or modular bar equipment. Now CHBD Ready!
The download link for all plans will appear here when you join and login.
- Fully Symmetrical Design for right or left handed layout.
- Variable Length Width and Height using the CHBD Resizing Tool.
- Can be easily modified for a 45 degree corner.
- Space for top sink.Convenient Foot Rest.
- Beer gutter area for mixing drinks.
- Easy Arm Rail, or use pre-made arm rest molding.
- Plenty of space behind for storage shelving or fridges.
- Can be built as a movable bar or permanent installation.
- Decorate with bamboo & thatch for a great tiki bar.
- Indoor or Outdoor installation.
- Easy to customize.
- Build base model for under $200 in materials.
Sample Photos from customers who built this bar design: