Customer Support Page
Once payment is completed, you will be instantly logged into the plans download area. The plans are in PDF format for easy reading and printing.
- Download Dashboard – this is were you download the plans sets.
- Builder’s Forum – answers to questions on building projects.
- CHBD User Area – The custom bar resizing tool
- Site Map – a map of all site pages.
- Terms of Service
- Extending Your Membership– renew access for abandoned / expired accounts
1- Not receiving your sign up email (username / password)
We send you several emails in a row; one when you register and once your complete payment.
The very first message you should receive from us is titled: “Barplan Registration Information“.
If you you do not see that in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder.
If you did not receive these emails immediately, then your spam filter has either rejected the messages or more likely it has redirected them to a SPAM folder. To fix, you must log into your email account and look in your SPAM folder. You should also set the domain “barplan.com” to your trusted sender list. AOL, Yahoo, ATT, Hotmail, Outlook and MSN and some other email accounts filter legitimate emails as spam. You can remedy this by getting a Free Gmail Account then notifying us with the Contact Form so we can update your account email setting.
2- I paid, I think…but can’t log in to get the plans
If you completed payment, you will be automatically logged into the membership area. If not, you likely jumped out of the payment process or some error occurred preventing the transaction from completing successfully. To verify if the transaction completed, just check your email inbox and look for a confirmation message from either PayPal or Stripe. You will also get a second welcome email from us confirming your payment and account activation.
If you do not get any of those messages within a few minutes, just log in to your temporary account (the first email you get has your login info) then click the ADD subscription link and try completing the payment again. Don’t worry, we will fix any billing problems, guaranteed!
– see our billing policy
3- C.H.B.D. login problems
– The CHBD requires manual login. The login is the exact same username and password that you were assigned upon sign up (and is in your first email received, check spam folder). Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
4 – Problems opening or printing plans
– All PDF downloads require a special “document password” that is located just below each plan set download link. Be sure you read the “Please Read First” article inside your download dashboard. Be sure your Adobe Reader is up to date. Get the latest version > Get Adobe Acrobat PDF reader.
5 – Printing from a Mobile Device
– To print from your mobile phone you will need the Google Cloud Print App.
6 – Site Contact and Feedback
– Please use the Contact Form to send us your questions or comments.
7 – Did my Membership expire?
– It’s possible. If you no longer have access to your sign up email or you joined before 2005, never updated your profile or have not logged in the past 4 years, then yes, it is possible your account was marked as abandoned and eventually expired. Under the new terms, all legacy accounts expire after 7 years. If your account is expired, just Renew Your Membership or start a new account under the new terms. Read more on the Site Terms page.
8 – Contribute and get FREE extended site access.
While lifetime site access is no longer offered (but lifetime usage license is still in effect if you downloaded and saved your plans and doc passwords), you CAN still get back in by contributing your completed project photos to the site. If you still have a basic but expired account and submit your usable project photos, video and testimonial, your account will be set to two more years access. You can resubmit new pics for another two years access…Click here to > Apply for Extended Site Access.
If your account has expired and you don’t want to send photos, just log in and you will be prompted to pay the renewal free of $9.95 for two additional years of site access.
See the Builder’s Forum for technical building information and community help topics.
You can also post photos and comment on our social pages below.