Customer Support Page
Once payment is completed, you will be instantly logged into the plans download area. The plans are in PDF format for easy reading and printing.
- Not receiving your sign up email (username / password) – We send you several emails in a row; one when you register and once your complete payment. If you did not receive these emails immediately, then your spam filter has either rejected the messages or more likely it has redirected them to a SPAM folder. To fix, you must log into your email account and look in your SPAM folder. You should also set the domain “barplan.com” to your trusted sender list. AOL, Yahoo, ATT, Hotmail, Outlook and MSN and some other email accounts filter legitimate emails as spam. You can remedy this by getting a free gmail account then notifying us with the Contact Form so we can update your account email setting.
- I paid, I think…but can’t log in to get the plans – If you completed payment, you will be automatically logged into the membership area. If not, you likely jumped out of the payment process or some error occurred preventing the transaction from completing successfully. To verify if the transaction completed, just check your email inbox and look for a confirmation message from either PayPal or Stripe. You will also get a second welcome email from us confirming your payment and account activation.
If you do not get any of those messages within a few minutes, just log in to your temporary account (the first email you get has your login info) then click the ADD subscription link and try completing the payment again. Don’t worry if you ever wind up paying twice because we will fix it, guaranteed!
- Billing questions – see our billing policy
- C.H.B.D. login problems – The CHBD requires manual login. The login is the exact same username and password that you selected upon sign up. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
- Problems opening or printing plans – If you see garbage characters when opening plans, your Adobe Reader is out of date. Get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF reader.
- Site Contact and Feedback – use the Contact Form to send us your questions or comments.
- Did my Membership expire? – It’s possible. If you no longer have access to your sign up email or you joined before 2005, never updated your profile or have not logged in the past 4 years, then yes, it is possible your account was marked as abandoned and eventually expired. Under the new terms, all legacy accounts expire after 7 years. If your account is expired, just renew your membership or start a new account under the new terms. Read more on the Site Terms page.
- Contribute and get FREE extended site access. While lifetime site access is no longer offered (but lifetime usage license is still in effect if you downloaded and saved your plans and doc passwords), you CAN still get back in by contributing your completed project photos to the site. If you still have a basic but expired account and submit your usable project photos, video and testimonial, your account will be set to two more years access. You can resubmit new pics for another two years access…Click here to > Apply for Extended Site Access.
- About Us
- Copyright Notice
- Site Map
- Terms of Service
- Extending your membership for free
See the Builder’s Forum for technical building information and community help topics.
You can also post photos and comment on our social pages below.