45 Degree Bar –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Using the base plans and concepts from this site, I struck off on my own to build a 45 degree bar in my basement. It has been a work in progress for the past few weekends when I am able to go down to the cabin to work. We have been restoring the cabin for the past 4 years, after we had a water leak. Needless to say, the basement was finally finished and I started on the bar. Thanks to all of you who have promoted ideas and asked questions, because once I started progress was easy.

I am not going to post all the pictures on the site just yet, as I have a butt load of them. I have posted the pictures to my Picassa site and you are free to look and comment as you with. Basically, it is a description of how I built it, what problems I encountered, and some hints on how to avoid problems in the future. I hope you enjoy the information. http://picasaweb.google.com/eric.wooster/TheBar#

Once I have finished, I will pull the album down and post some pictures to this site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

#20309 Score: 0
      Anonymous

ew:

Let me know when you upload them and I will sort them into your own area for 45 degree builders. Thanks & Have Fun!

#20346 Score: 0

ewooster,

Thanks so much for the link to your pictures. I built my first bar from plans for the L-shaped bar on this site and now I’m starting my second. It will be outdoors, however, it will be under cover. I’ve got a 12×12 covered deck out next to the pool and I’m thinking of going with the 45 degree bar like yours.

Thanks again,

Kevin

#20348 Score: 0
        Anonymous

Kevin,

Good luck with your bar! I probably have a bunch more photos, but I would encourage you to look at the current prelim 45 degree bar plan. After I looked at it, I realized that it would have been a lot better and easier – but then again, I DID IT MY WAY!!.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I share well.

Thx,

Eric

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Easy Home Bar Plans