45 degree bar plans

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I would like to start building a 45 degree bar measuring approximately 8′ x 5′. Any chance of getting plans anytime soon?

#20166 Score: 0
    Anonymous

I would also like to see a 45 degree angle bar plan. Also, I would like to see a flip counter

#20249 Score: 0
      Anonymous

I plan to take your plans for the L shaped bar and tweek it for the 45 degree bar, but if you put some plans out there soon that would be really helpful.

#20250 Score: 0
        Anonymous

I plan to take your plans for the L shaped bar and tweek it for the 45 degree bar, but if you put some plans out there soon that would be really helpful.

#20285 Score: 0
          Anonymous

for now, see the Builder’s Gallery and the four 45 degree project modification photos. The 45 IV gallery has 134 detailed photos.

Two different 45 degree projects are in the works.

#20303 Score: 0
            rolandsa wrote:
            I would like to start building a 45 degree bar measuring approximately 8′ x 5′. Any chance of getting plans anytime soon?
            #20304 Score: 0
            craig_na wrote:
            #20305 Score: 0
            Anonymous

Over the past two weekends I was able to frame and face my 45 degree bar. In the process, I learned a lot of layout lessons that I will be happy to pass along.

I will start to draw up some sketches in the near future, but if you have a question feel free to ask.

#20379 Score: 0

I am looking for a straight bar with 45% front corners and cannot find anything like that on the site. I read where you said you have some detailed pics on the builders forum but cannot find them. Can you please tell me how to bring them up?

I am trying to make something with this shape.

http://www.brookstone.com/webassets/product_images/700×700/691261p.jpg

#20380 Score: 0

Did your 45% corners look like the posting I put up?

#20381 Score: 0
              bartender_adm
                2 pts

There are no current projects that look like that.
                All current project core design are show at https://www.barplan.com/homebarplans
                There may be some variations that come close to that (trimmed 45 top only) but not the bar body itself. You’d have to mod it yourself using the standard framing as a guide.

BTW – You’d find photos in the gallery, not the forum.

Where did you – “read where you said you have some detailed pics on the builders forum but cannot find them.” ?

#20372 Score: 0

I have found them thanks

#43284 Score: 0

With this design.. I’d like a granite top. On page 20 when adding the plywood base. Would I make it flush all around to accommodate granite? Keeping in mind the granite will overhang on seating side?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Easy Home Bar Plans