8 foot bar – FOOT REST ???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Have pretty much finished the framing for the 8 foot bar.

According to materials cut list, #11 is 2 x 6 x 8′ for foot rest.

But in the plans, there is no mention of when and how to attach #11 (the Foot Rest).

Do I first put on the side panels and then attach the foot rest or vice versa?

I watched the assembly movie, but it doesn’t really make much sense.

Any help/ideas?

#20147 Score: 0
    brimichm
      1 pt

I forget and my inside is all skinned so I can’t tell. I’m sure the printed plans were quite clear, I don’t remember having an issue there. I’m sure the admin will have your answer Have another look at the printed plans it must be there ? If I had to guess the footrest top goes in place after the sides ? ( 50 /50 guess)

#20152 Score: 0

Thanks. After digging thru the Gallery, I found S.Rossi Straight bar photos (Member Photo Galleries > admin > S Rossi Straight Bar) to be very helpful. My framing looks exactly like that one, hope the finished product will do the same.

#20323 Score: 0

I am in progress building the 8 foot bar… just doing it as a 6 though. I found the foot rest needs to go on after the bead board on the front of the bar.

There are a few errors also in the directions. Like this question, there is no instruction for #11. also #14 should be highlighted yellow, and on the materials list #16 and 17 call for a 1/4 inch bead board… but the cut list calls for 1/8 inch bead board.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Easy Home Bar Plans